lunes, 22 de mayo de 2017

Mauro Libi: Discover your strengths in four steps




     Every worker or team leader needs to know what their strengths are in order to boost them and optimize their productivity and their profitability. All people have gifts and talents that distinguish them from other people. Knowing what those skills are is a key that can open many doors that lead you to success. The formula is to identify and know your strengths.

     Let's see how you can discover which are yours in four steps:

1. Determine what excites you. It is very important to look for emotions signs in you when you do your homework. People get excited when they use their strengths. Observe or be observed by someone close to you.

2. The roles should be performed according to the strengths. Occupy positions because you have such a title is not always the right way to do things, if you want to discover what those gifts you have, it is best to explore. Start doing other tasks and activities that you have never done before and specify where you are most excited. Assigning roles based on strengths allows building more robust work teams.

3. Identify what distinguishes you from others. When people do that for which they are especially gifted, for which they have strengths, they are distinguished from the rest of the people because their way of doing such work is unique. It is very important to know that we are different, that we stand out.

4. Describe your strengths creatively and emotionally, once you have identified your strengths, you need to be able to describe them in a striking way. This will allow you to give them a better use of your gifts. It is really motivating to impress passion on what you love. 




Visita:
http://maurolibiempresario.blogspot.com/
http://maurolibithinkingforbusinesses.blogspot.com/
http://maurolibivenezuela2015.blogspot.com/
http://maurolibicaracas.blogspot.com/
http://maurolibivenezuela.blogspot.com/
http://maurolibicrestaniempresariodeexito.blogspot.com/
http://maurolibicrestani15.blogspot.com/

Sígueme
@maurolibi12
Facebook
Linkedin
http://www.mauro-libi.com


2 comentarios:

  1. I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Mr Pedro on this topic.
    Mr Pedro and his loan company gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Mr Pedro on a loan platform so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. With God willing they granted me a loan of 500,000.00 USD. The loan request that my banks here in Ecuador have turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Email/ Contact if you wish to apply for a loan from them.
    pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Pedro That Save My Family From Financial Bondage

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Pedro, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day I shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Pedro. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to the help of Mr, Pedro for giving me a meaning to life when I had lost all hope. If you are currently seeking loan assistance, you can contact them via: { pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 }

    ResponderEliminar