martes, 30 de mayo de 2017

Mauro Libi: Corporate social responsibility





     When we talk about corporate social responsibility, we refer to the voluntary contribution of a company to achieve social, environmental and economic improvement. It aims to improve competition, its value situation and added value. We can say that CSR is a commitment to the environment that surrounds a company, in practice are the good things that can be done by society to compensate the damage that can cause a company to people or the environment where it operates.

     We must be clear that corporate social responsibility exceeds the barriers of laws and regulations, which must be fully complied. In this context, labor legislation and standards that are consistent with the environment are of importance and a starting point with environmental responsibility. When it is not fully or partially complied with the legislation, it is normal for companies to invoke CSR-type activities for which there are a large number of strategies, practices and business management that seek to achieve a balance between economy, social and environmental.

     We can consider that corporate social responsibility is a voluntary integration of companies to the social and environmental concerns that are related to their company, refers to a management delimited by the ethical relationship that a company has with the different audiences with whom has some relationship, so it have to preserve environmental and cultural resources for any future operation. It should also promote the reduction of inequalities and respect for diversity.

     Through the CSR companies try to return part of their profits to the social part in which their activity is, so the main beneficiaries of these attributes are their employees as well as promoting the social action part in the collective. It also promotes education and culture with the aim of respecting and strengthens the environment.

     Plus, for development of CSR is necessary to generate collective mechanisms to activate. Society commitment is to have a sustainable and supportive world so the future generations continue to multiply to live in harmony between business, people and the environment. Inside the objectives pursued with CSR is to be an effective way of positioning itself, in addition it must create difference with other brands, increase the notoriety, contribute to the cause in the fight of the care of the environment and a way of loyalty to the existing customers.


Visita:
http://maurolibiempresario.blogspot.com/
http://maurolibithinkingforbusinesses.blogspot.com/
http://maurolibivenezuela2015.blogspot.com/
http://maurolibicaracas.blogspot.com/
http://maurolibivenezuela.blogspot.com/
http://maurolibicrestaniempresariodeexito.blogspot.com/
http://maurolibicrestani15.blogspot.com/
 
Sígueme:
@maurolibi12
Facebook
Linkedin
http://www.mauro-libi.com


2 comentarios:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Benjamin. She introduced me to this honest loan officer Mr, Benjamin  who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: 247officedept@gmail.com    they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this honest man  and  you can be save as well .WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Mr Pedro on this topic.
    Mr Pedro and his loan company gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Mr Pedro on a loan platform so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. With God willing they granted me a loan of 500,000.00 USD. The loan request that my banks here in Ecuador have turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Email/ Contact if you wish to apply for a loan from them.
    pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar